10. My friend in Wyoming is safe.
9. The 4th was simple, good, and happy.
8. My son is a fabulous father with a darling wife and kids.
7. My daughter is beautiful, brave, and loving.
6. My quilt top is finished.
5. My hearing aides work...better than my ears.
4. I love and adore my siblings.
3. I can find creative outlets for my frustrations.
2. My 18 mo. old grandson, who is not a cuddler, came to me yesterday for a little comfort hug.
1. Thirty-seven years ago today I began a journey with a good man, a wonderful father, and a lifelong companion who makes every morning a grateful day.